$1.00 - $57.50
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$1.00 - $43.90
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.25 - $71.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
- Bladed Competition spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 190g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
- Skewer Trek QR-18 100mm Bolt-On Front Black - Skewer Trek QR-18 135mm Bolt-On Rear Black
$11.25 - $29.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$11.99 - $14.99
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
- Replacement rear wheel skewer. - Specifically designed for use with Saris trainers. - Can be used for both indoor and outdoor rides.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
Tubeless valves for DT Swiss rims for repair or replacement.
• ABP Classic skewers are 210mm long and only work with first generation ABP bikes • Steel and aluminum
To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims. The rim strips you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Use only with appropriate Bontrager TLR rim valve - Rim strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - Sold as singles - White strip is recommended for carbon rims - TLR rim valve sold separately
These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29"/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - For specific compatibility, access 'WHEELS' tab on the Tech Site or contact Customer Service
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Add an Alfine hub, cog, spokes, and a rim to this Shimano Internally Geared Hub Small Parts Kit, and you're ready to rock. - Alfine hubs are packaged without small parts and require this kit plus a cog - Nexus hubs are packaged with small parts and cogs and do not require an additional small parts kit - For 11-Speed Hub - Includes CJ-S700 Cassette Joint for Vertical Dropouts *Cassette joint does not fit Di2 Alfine hubs
Bontrager's new Elite Skewers better integrate into your frame for better aerodynamics and aesthetics, while the premium internal cam design ensures these are here to last Key features: - New Elite Skewer integrates better into the frame for optimized aerodynamics - Internal cam design looks great, lasts longer, and offers quick, easy operation
These skewers are a key part in adapting your Convert Mountain Bike to QR axles Key features: - Ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort while removing and replacing your wheel - Work with quick-release wheels and Convert dropouts
- Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs - Compatibility: Race single speed
$24.99 - $26.99
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
These wheel skewers are designed to blend seamlessly into the bike for faster aerodynamics. No matter what happens, these original replacements will get them working like new. Key features - Proprietary Speed Concept design integrates into the bike for faster aerodynamics - When seconds matter, details matter. Demand the fastest skewers for your bike
• Original equipment Bontrager AT series rims • Double wall construction • Disc brake compatible • Pinned seam • Presta valve • Aluminum • 32 holes
$29.99 - $119.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075 T6 Aluminum Not compatible with RS-1 fork
Page 1 of 3 Next page