Electric/Gas Motor Kits
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
Goodbye, car. Hello, Range Boost! Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second 500Wh Bosch battery to the down tube on select Trek eBikes. Select Trek electric bikes can now be fitted with Range Boost, an option that can double your e-bike's range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures. Product details - Go farther without worrying if you'll have enough battery power to get there - One key will give you access to your main battery, Range Boost, and bike lock - The system automatically manages power between batteries, so you don't have to - Compatible with select e-bikes with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) systems - Expert installation exclusively at your Trek retailer
- 625WH. - Giant premium battery technology, cleanly integrated into the frame. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak integrated Smart 625WH can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 30 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 50 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 3.8kg.
Page 1 of 1