• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/4"--250/bottle - 1/8"--500/bottle - 3/16"--500/bottle - 5/16"--250/bottle - 5/32"--500/bottle - 7/32"--500/bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 100-count bottle
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
M7 Shaft/M6 Head 48mm Long
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
- M8 Top Plate Nut
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano,…
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
Bar end plugs (2)
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth…
- Compatible with Shimano HG40/50/70/90 chains - KMC Z50, Z7, Z8, X8.93, X8.99 chains - Reusable - No Tool Required - Pin Length: 7.3 mm
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's PowerLink 9-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's PowerLink 8-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 11-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth…
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Add a touch of class and comfort to your city bike with Bontrager's Satellite Grips. They boast a dual-compound rubber that feels great and an ergonomic shape for the perfect fit.