Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm.
- Improved flat protection seals punctures faster
- Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original
- Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes
- Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires
- Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C)
- Cool new blue color
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
- Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal.
- Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap
- Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites
- Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible
- Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system
- 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts
- Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap
- 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal
- Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap
- Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
Virtually Eliminates Flats
Tannus Armour wraps around your tube. With up to 15mm of protection, sharp objects can't penetrate your inner tube.
Never Stop Riding
In the unlikely event you do get a flat tire, you can still ride for a limited period of time.
More Than Flat Protection
Tannus Armour's design also helps protect your rim on those big drops and hard hits.
Better Handling Ride
The Tannus Armour sidewalls help stabilize your tires on corners and cushion the ride for more comfort.
- Easy installation
- Reduce punctures risk
- Protects your rims from impact and sharp object penetration
- Sidewall protection
- Ideal For E-bike and MTB
Tannus Armour is the ultimate in tire protection and performance for all levels and styles of riding. Sitting between your tire and inner tube, the Tannus Armour provides 15mm of puncture protection on the top, as well as 2mm of sidewall protection from sharp objects and rocks. Whether you are a city biker, adventure tourer or prefer the off-road, downhill or gravel trails, Tannus Armour gives you increased grip and vibration dampening for a smoother, more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- Patented Aither Technology; Aither is a multi-cell foam compound that forms the structure of the Armour