Everything you need to tap into the pure and simple joy of riding a bike. With its comfortable rider position, 8-speed gearing, and wide, smooth-rolling tires, Vida will get you spinning with a smile on your face. It has disc brakes for smooth stopping power, plus a comfortable saddle and grips.
- Premium Lightweight Alloy Frame—Durable ALUXX aluminum frameset.
- Integrated Stem—Short stem provides better control.
- Comfortable Saddle—Selle Royal saddle offers a smooth and pleasant ride.
- Disc Brakes—Powerful braking performance for maximum control in all conditions.
- Grippy Tires—High-volume 2.4-inch tires provide a smooth ride experience.
- Wide Gear Range—8-speed drivetrain for hilly terrain.
Lucky number 7 means gears a-plenty for most general riding. With a Shimano 7-speed derailleur, powerful front and rear linear-pull brakes and Electra’s Flat Foot Technology, the Townie 7D is the best-selling bike in the U.S.
- The Original EQ comes fully equipped with Hub Dynamo powered front and rear bright LED lights and painted fenders to protect from the elements.
- Schwalbe Big Apple 26" tires with a puncture-resistant casing roll smooth and stable over most surfaces.
- Linear-pull brakes help control your roll with easy-stopping.
- Enjoy the ride on our cushy, ergonomic and shock absorbent elastomer saddle.
- Enjoy as-is, or personalize your ride with Electra accessories and make it your own with fenders, a basket or bell.