This direct mount chainring coincides perfectly with the Comet Modular Crank. The megatooth design allows you to put all of your power through without worrying about dropping your chain.
- Long tooth profile enhances chain retention
- Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Laser-etched logos
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction.
- Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Material: Aluminum
- Ring Position/Type: Inner
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between.
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- Reversible laser etched graphics
- Non-threaded bolt holes
The perfect 1x solution for your gravel, CX or road bike. Made from 7075 Aluminum, Wolf Tooth's patented Drop-Stop design helps clear mud while retaining your chain.
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Drop-Stop chainrings are designed for use with 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- Drop-Stop FT is compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains (including SRAM Flattop 12-speed chains), with the exception of Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of Wolf Tooth's Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain, which will provide a tighter fit for better chain retention
- Not compatible with Shimano Asymmetric 110 BCD cranks or Campagnolo CX10/11 cranks
- Use of a clutch-style rear derailleur is recommended
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum for long life
SRAM's X-Sync Road Chainrings are designed for provide maximum control when used with AXS road cranksets.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze