This direct mount chainring coincides perfectly with the Comet Modular Crank. The megatooth design allows you to put all of your power through without worrying about dropping your chain.
- Long tooth profile enhances chain retention
- Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement
- Laser-etched logos
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between.
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing
- Reversible laser etched graphics
- Non-threaded bolt holes
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
- B-Type inner and outer chainrings should be used together for optimal shifting
- Hollowglide hollow chainring construction for rigidity and light weight
- Designed for use with 10-Speed asymmetrical Shimano road chains: CN-7901, CN-6711 and CN-5701
SRAM's X-Sync Road Chainrings are designed for provide maximum control when used with AXS road cranksets.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Can be installed with a single tool, making gearing changes a breeze