Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting.
Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems
- Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance
- Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof
- Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older-style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
Step up to premium performance of your drivetrain with this incredibly smooth and long-lasting cable.
- This incredibly smooth and long-lasting cable is perfect for premium drivetrains
- Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application
- Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains
- Ultra-low-friction cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation.
- 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 800mm x 5mm housing x 1
- 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance
- A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules.
- 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
Step up to premium performance of your road brakes with this upgraded kit that includes all parts needed for incredibly smooth performance.
- This premium kit is for the performance rider looking for incredibly smooth braking;
- Compatible with road brake systems;
- Ultra-low-friction cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear road brakes
- Black compressionless housing includes low-friction Pro lube and is 3000mm long
- Kit includes low-friction Pro brake ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps
- Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched