• Disc brake adapter for NCS fenders • Makes NCS fenders better fit disc brake bikes
An easy-to-install fender for blocking tire spray and protecting fork stanchions in sloppy conditions. So fast and so clean The Bontrager Enduro Front Fender keeps menacing tire spray away while also protecting your fork stanchions from trail splatter. This durable, flexible poly fender has you and your bike covered when the trail gets sloppy. Installation is quick and easy, and the reversible design offers graphic options for bonus styles, free of charge. Product details - Quick and easy attachment installs to most forks in seconds - Easy installation with four attachment locations (attachment zip ties not included) - Multiple mounting eyelets for easy adjustment and compatibility for most forks and tire widths - Flexible 1mm poly material is durable and can be easily cleaned - Reversible design offers two graphic options - Recyclable polypropylene material
Stay clean and dry with SKS's Hightrek fenders! The hardware is pre-installed for easy mounting. And, they fit a wide variety of fork, frame, and brake styles.
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's Mud-X down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size.
The S-Guard is a lightweight, injection molded seat mounted fender for mountain or road use. Fast to fit, the S-Guard can also be zip-tied onto the saddle rails for extra security (zip tie is not included). Made of super soft material it fits nearly every saddle. - Mounts to saddle rails via cutouts that can be supplemented with zip ties - Appropriate for both mountain and road use - Made in Germany - 24g
X-Long Mudflap/Spoiler can be retrofitted to any fender profile of the correct size. A hole may need to be drilled in the profile if one isn't already there. - Adds 6 inches of coverage to any fender profile - 35mm size fits fender profiles up to 35mm - 53mm size fits fender profiles 46mm-55mm
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
$10.89 - $15.08
- Attaches to saddle rails - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Butt, a wider version for fatbike applications - Road/CX narrower for road and cross bike applications
The S-Guard is not just for road bike cyclists; this super-lightweight (24g) and small mudguard protects your bottom from mud and water. Made with super-soft material, it fits on nearly every saddle with the addition of a cable tie.
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
This super lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face from mud and water. Made of super soft material it fits to 26", 27.5" and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. The Flapguard Mudguard sticks close to your bike even in extremely aggressive riding due to the supplied zip ties, which wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs. Mud is also kept off your fork seals. Also compatible on rear side of frame.
This super-lightweight (45g) and discreet mudguard protects your face (and your fork seals) from mud and water. Made of super-soft material, it fits 26", 27.5", and 29" bikes and is compatible with most forks. Thanks to the included zip ties that wrap around the fork bridge and fork legs, the Flapguard sticks close to your bike even during extremely aggressive riding. - Also compatible on rear side of frame
$15.00 $45.00 67% Off
- Designed for compatibility with 700c bikes without mounting points - Ideal for Giant Defy Advanced and Liv Avail Advanced disc brake bikes - Quick adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system offers flexibility for bikes without fender eyelets - Full coverage protection
- Attaches to the down tube using the supplied fasteners - Quick and easy to install and remove - Fat Gut Fender, the perfect fit for fatbike applications
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Front Fender attaches to a snap-on/off bracket you mount on your downtube. And it folds flat so you can easily stow it when not in use. - Length: 370mm (14.5") - Weight: 60g (2.1oz)
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - XL version is longer and provides more coverage
$18.00 - $18.99
Portland Design Works has given the original fat bike front fender a facelift! The Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender was designed specifically for fat bikes - they're extra long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. Made of heavy-duty polymer, the Mud Shovel 6.5 Front Fender is super lightweight but sturdy enough to take years of bad weather abuse. The fender mounts to the downtube of your bike using adjustable rubber straps for a secure fit. - Front fender is 254mm wide and 622mm long (10" x 24.5") - Extra-long, wide design blocks snow, water and sand - Bracket keeps fender super stable and is easy to install - Built with lightweight, sturdy materials for durability
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes - Fat Face: you guessed it, extra wide for Fatbike applications
$19.00 - $25.00
- Unique softer PP material helps prevent cracks in extreme temperatures - UV resistance for increased durability. - Proprietary bracket design helps keep fender stable on the bike - Front model fits most down-tubes - Rear model offers adjustable angle
Keep water and mud off you with SKS's X-Board down tube fender! This versatile fender works with most bikes regardless of wheel size thanks to its adjustable mounting straps.
The X-Board is an innovative clip-on fender with rubber fasteners for downtube mounting. - Adjustable soft rubber cable-spacers, ideal to adapt on almost any tube profile - Robust rubber fasteners - Dual compound-softspoiler
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it works with most bikes thanks to its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
Just the thing for rainy weather, the Portland Design Works minimalist Origami Rear Seatpost Fender attaches to a clamp-on bracket you mount to your seatpost. And it packs down so you can easily store it when not in use. - Length: 445mm (7.5") - Weight: 160g (5.6oz)
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Keep water and mud at bay with SKS's Dashblade fender! It's light and easy to install and remove thanks to its quick-release strap that fits a wide variety of seatposts and seat tubes.
SKS's S-Blade rear fender attaches easily to almost any road bike seatpost, protecting you from road spray and letting you ride through the wet.
No matter the conditions, stay dry and clean with SKS's X-Tra Dry rear fender! It's super light and nearly unbreakable so you know it's ready for the miles, on road and off. Plus, it's longer and fatter than the regular X-tra Dry so it works great with 29ers and fatter 700c tires. It's also a breeze to attach with its easy-to-adjust seatpost mounting strap.
Portland Design Works' neat Sodapop Fenders are made from 97% post-consumer recycled bottles. They pop on and off with ease, keep you dry in the rain, and get one back for the planet, too! - City width: 48 mm at tail - Mountain width: 64 mm at tail
- Smart clip-on front mudguard for road, cyclocross, hybrid, gravel bikes, etc. - Fits a maximum tyre width up to 38mm. - It is the ideal companion to our S-BLADE rear mudguard. - Its smart, double hinged quick release fitting system also fits aero forks. - Paintwork protection film for the frame is included.
$24.99 - $28.99
These clip-on fenders are designed specifically for fat bikes. They're extra-long and wide to block the muck, snow, or sand you'll ride through on your next fat bike adventure. - Extra-long and wide to accommodate the biggest tires - Easy to install and fits virtually any bicycle
Page 1 of 3 Next page