Don't let the weather get in the way of winning. The new RockShox branded SID short fender is designed to keep you dry and clean when the weather turns. It can be easily installed at two points and looks as if your fork and fender are one, leaving your competitors wondering why they are still messing around with zip ties.
- 2-bolt mounts make for easy installation
- Designed to integrate seamlessly and look pro with RockShox branding
- Compatible with new SID Ultimate, SID Select+, and SID Select forks
- Not compatible with SID SL
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender front and rear fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide.
- QR fork attachment fits 19.6mm/26mm/27.7mm/35mm steerer tube
- Two tone injected high impact resistant plastic
- Weight: 233 grams
- Rear angle adjustable
Specifically designed for 27.5” and 29” wheeled MTB’s. The DeFender RX 279er fenders are the perfect choice for lightweight durable mud protection on those wet and sloppy rides. Quick release allows DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds. A highly polished underside helps prevent dirt buildup and aids in cleaning. Fits 27.5” – 29” MTB tires up to 3” wide.
- Clamp Diameter: Universal, endless strap type
- Quick release allows DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds
- Rear angle adjustable
- Injected molded nylon
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 4 x 6"
- Weight: 226 grams
SKS's Raceblade fenders live up to their name! They're super light, incredibly sleek, and provide optimum coverage. What sets them apart, though, is that they can popped on and off in seconds thanks to the tool-free quick-release mounting system.
A fender that is ready when you are
On some rides you want a fender. This Universal Fender is designed for quick and easy installation on road, mountain, gravel, or city bikes so that riding with a fender on any bike can be a game-time decision. The versatile attachment clamp securely mounts tp most seatposts, and the front and rear set are designed to work with tire widths from 700x23 all the way up to 27.5/29 x 2.8.
- Front and rear fender set fits tire widths from 700x23 to 27.5/29x2.8
- Versatile fender offers simple and effective protection from the elements
- Universal attachment clamp designed to fit most seatposts
- Quick and easy installation or removal
Topeak's DeFender M1/XC11 fender set offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. They're incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The front installs easily to any standard fork and the rear connects to most seat posts. Their quick-release attachments allow the DeFenders to be installed and removed in seconds.