Engineered to endure
Countless hours of research and testing are reflected in the peerless versatility and compelling potential of the ultimate endurance road bike. Designed to inspire confidence through a new endurance fit that delivers predictable, stable handling, the C5’s frame is one of the lightest of its kind on the market today. Combine this with the Squoval tubes' fine-tuned balance of stiffness and compliance, a uniquely integrated disc-braking system, and clearance for 32mm tire clearance, and you’ll relish every moment of those long days in the saddle.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
|Fork||All-Carbon Tapered C5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon SP19|
* Subject to change without notice.