Bont's Riot MTB Shoes are heat-moldable for a custom-fit and built to withstand the rigors of everyday riding. Stiff resin—that is easily moldable at relatively low temperatures—lets you use a conventional oven to fine-tune the snug fit. Your arches, heels, and forefeet are all supported to ensure a neutral position that protects your knees. protective, replaceable grip plates with spike mounts improve traction and keep debris away from your cleats. You'll find a secure fit with the z-form Velcro strap and micro-adjustable buckle. Plus, mesh panels and vents along the microfiber side panels will keep you cool on the days when you're outside until sun sets.
Finish a road ride and stroll into the coffee shop like you own the place with the stiff-yet-walkable outsole of Cortado women's cycling shoe. With this premium road shoe, you don’t have to decide between performance and walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Women's Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield a better fit and greater comfort for women
- Upper Fiber Content
- 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
- Sole Fiber Content
- 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content
- 100% Polyester
Shimano's Women's SH-WM40s are some seriously versatile shoes: ride on the road, off-road, and even to work. They're comfortable, sporty and easily accept cleats (sold separately) when you're ready for the efficiency of clipless pedals. These shoes also feature shoelace keepers for safety, EVA midsoles for a great balance of pedaling efficiency and walking comfort and rubber soles for a great grip. And, the casual styling means you'll look great hanging out at your favorite post-ride place.