BiKASE's Handy Andy holds all iPhones (in and out of cases), Androids, such as Motorola's Bionic and Razor, the Samsung Galaxy and many more phones. It quickly, easily and securely mounts with the neoprene Velcro straps. Simply wrap them around your handlebars, stem, frame top tube, or even your backpack for easy access to your smart phone while riding. No tools are required! This phone pouch makes calling or navigating with a GPS or training app simple. The see-through window allows viewing information while keeping your phone or device protected and lets you easily operate the touch screen and talk, too, with the phone in the case. A removable pad is included for those really thick phones.
• Removable straps to use as cycling wallet.
• Mounts on stem or top tube
• Mounts on backpacks, messenger bags, strollers, grocery cart, etc.
• Reflective logo
• 2 Way Zipper Pull
• Material: 840 denier nylon/TPU cover
• 6.75 x 3.5 x 1-inches (fits iPhone 6+ and larger androids)
• 100 grams
Reflect on this combination of safety and style.
Your daily commute relies on practicality and durability. The cylinder handlebar bag gives you just that. Plus a little style, of course.
The perfect fit for your phone, keys, a burrito...Whatever gets you through your commute.
- Reflective fabric for added safety
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fits standard bicycle handlebars
- Convenient loop in the front for bike lights
- Internal sling phone pocket
- Cargo capacity: 60 cu in (1L)
- Dimensions: 22cm (l) x 10cm (w) x 10cm (h)
- Attachment: Hook and loop strap
- Fiber content: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 152g