Electric/Gas Motor Kits
- 625WH. - Giant premium battery technology, cleanly integrated into the frame. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak integrated Smart 625WH can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 30 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 50 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 3.8kg.
Goodbye, car. Hello, Range Boost! Range Boost seamlessly attaches a second 500Wh Bosch battery to the down tube on select Trek eBikes. Select Trek electric bikes can now be fitted with Range Boost, an option that can double your e-bike's range so you can ride longer, commute farther, and take on bigger adventures. Product details - Go farther without worrying if you'll have enough battery power to get there - One key will give you access to your main battery, Range Boost, and bike lock - The system automatically manages power between batteries, so you don't have to - Compatible with select e-bikes with Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) systems - Expert installation exclusively at your Trek retailer
- 500WH. - Pakyak auxiliary battery holder sold seperately. - Extend your range and ride time with an optional 500WH EnergyPak battery. - Fits perfectly inside the PakYak storage case. - Dimension: 40cm X 7cm X 7cm. - Weight: 3.1kg.
The Bosch PowerPack 500 is the same size as the PowerPack 400 and only slightly heavier, but offers a longer range. When using the Bosch Standard Charger, this lithium-ion battery requires about two hours to charge to 50% and approximately 4.5 hours to charge fully. Once fully charged and together with the Performance Line Cruise, the eBike can ride up to 56 miles. The PowerPack 500 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
Whether visiting friends, enjoying a ride on city roads, or doing some errands with the eBike, the PowerPack 400 delivers the power you need. The lightweight lithium-ion battery is easy to install and remove or can simply be charged using the charging socket on the eBike. Its long service life, compact and easy-to-install design mean that the PowerPack 400 is not only reliable, but also strong on performance. The PowerPack 400 comes as a frame or rack model for all eBike product lines.
$630.00 $840.00 25% Off
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
- 250W. - DOES NOT INCLUDE ENERGYPAK PLUS ACCESSORY TO MOUNT ON BIKE. - EnergyPak Plus boosts total capacity by 250Wh. - All the latest EnergyPak technologies combined with an up-to-date design that fits a select number of E-bikes. - Range extender for added mileage. - Smart technology automatically activates at low power. - USB port for charging smart devices. - Anti-theft design. - 20 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 1.8kg. - Dimension (L x W x H): 56 x 100 x 88mm.
Ride Farther Hammer out big days with Range Extender. This compact back-up battery adds 160Wh of power to extend your range by up to 44%. It fits neatly in a standard water bottle cage in the inner triangle, where there's a short reach to the charge port, and secures in place with its included strap — no additional hardware required. Product details - 160 Wh battery - Charge port enables charging both bike and range extender simultaneously - LED battery level indicator - Includes Range Extender user manual - Ships to retailer. Not returnable. - Retention strap and charge cable are required and sold separately
The FAZUA charger charges the battery via a magnetic plug with 2 amperes. The battery is fully charged after 3-4 hours. After 2 hours, however, 80% of the charge level has already been reached. As soon as the charger is connected to the power, its LED lights green. As soon as the charger is connected to the battery, it lights up red until the battery is fully charged.
Ride Farther This 85mm cord allows for clean connection to your mountain bike's charge port without extra slack that gets in the way. Product details - 85mm wire length - Charge port enables charging both bike and range extender simultaneously - LED battery level indicator - Includes Range Extender user manual - Ships to retailer. Not returnable. - Range Extender battery and retention strap are required and sold separately
Ride Farther With Confidence This strap offers peace of mind to keep your Range Extender in place in the bottle cage. For best fit, pair with the Bontrager Side Load cage Product details - Designed for Fuel EXe 29 2023 - For best results, pair with Bontrager Side Load cages (stock on the Fuel EXe) - No additional hardware needed - Refer to Service Manual for assembly instructions and service - Range Extender battery and charge cable are required and sold separately
Page 1 of 1